Woodlea Cottage can comfortably accommodate 4 guests and up to 2 dogs.
The views over the bay and Goatfell are jaw dropping!
The cottage has been totally refurbished for 2022.
Brodick village amenities are just a few minutes walk away.
- 1 double bedroom ( standard double bed)
- 1 twin bedroom (2 standard single beds)
- A large comfy lounge with flat screen TV, dvds, radio and wifi
- A dining area with patio door leading onto the back garden deck
- New shower room
- New cloakroom
- Electric cooker
- Filter coffee maker
- Zanussi dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Well equipped with views over Brodick Bay
- 2 Well behaved dogs are allowed just let us know when you book.
- Modern rointe electric heating through out the property.
- Karndean flooring on all floors
- Bed linen, towels, tea towels, washing up liquid and dish washer tablets are provided.
- The enclosed back garden is full of beautiful shrubs and plants
- Small shed for outdoor gear and cycle storage.
- Off road parking for 2 cars