Woodlea is a lovely bright and light 2 bedroomed home, accommodating 4 + a little one which has been completely redecorated for 2017.
Woodlea is very dog friendly infact Alfie our gentle giant Spinone would be more than willing to play!
The cottage is set in it's own beautiful fully enclosed private grounds with lovely views towards the bay and Goatfell.
Being peacefully situated a few minutes walk above the main thoroughfare of Brodick so it is close to the amenities Brodick has to offer but far enough away.
Please note Woodlea and it's gardens are totally no smoking.
Short breaks are available from October until April.
- Double Bedroom Double Bedroom
- Kitchen Kitchen
- Lounge Lounge
- Twin Room Twin Room
- Dog friendly Dog friendly
- Woodlea Woodlea
- Landscaped garden Landscaped garden
- The view from the deck The view from the deck
The accommodation consists of;
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom (there's a pullout bed - making a large double and a single bedded room but it is a squeeze!)
- A large comfy lounge with flat screen TV, dvds, radio and wifi
- A dining area with patio doors leading onto the back garden and the wonderful views over to Goatfell
- A well equipped kitchen looking out to Brodick Bay
The well equipped kitchen has
- Electric cooker
- Fridge with small freezer box.
- Filter coffee maker
- Zanussi dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath and a useful extra cloak room.
There is modern electric heating through out the property.
Bed linen, house towels, tea towels, washing up liquid and dish washer tablets are provided.
The fully enclosed back garden is full of beautiful shrubs and plants .
Well behaved dogs are allowed just let us know when you book.
A lock up shed for outdoor gear and cycle storage.
There is off road parking for 2 cars.